- Grobben et al. (2019) Structural insights into human Arginase-1 pH dependence and its inhibition by the small molecule inhibitor CB-1158. Journal of Structural Biology: X, published online, November 26th.
- Uitdehaag et al. (2019) Combined cellular and biochemical profiling to identify predictive drug response biomarkers for kinase inhibitors approved for clinical use between 2013 and 2017, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, 18 (2): 470-481.
- Zaman et al. (2017) TTK inhibitors as a targeted therapy for CTNNB1 (β-catenin) mutant cancers, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, 16 (11): 2609-2617.
- Uitdehaag et al. (2017) Target Residence Time-Guided Optimization on TTK Kinase Results in Inhibitors with Potent Anti-Proliferative Activity, Journal of Molecular Biology, 429: 2211-2230.
- Willemsen-Seegers et al. (2017) Compound Selectivity and Target Residence Time of Kinase Inhibitors Studied with Surface Plasmon Resonance, Journal of Molecular Biology, 429: 574-586.
- Uitdehaag et al. (2016) Cell Panel Profiling Reveals Conserved Therapeutic Clusters and Differentiates the Mechanism of Action of Different PI3K/mTOR, Aurora Kinase and EZH2 Inhibitors, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, 15 (12): 3097-3109.
- Uitdehaag et al. (2015) Selective Targeting of CTNNB1-, KRAS- or MYC-Driven Cell Growth by Combinations of Existing Drugs, PLoS ONE, 10 (5): e0125021. http://dx.plos.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0125021
- Uitdehaag et al. (2014) Comparison of the Cancer Gene Targeting and Biochemical Selectivities of All Targeted Kinase Inhibitors Approved for Clinical Use, PLoS ONE, 9 (3): e92146.
- Pei, Z. et al. (2019) TDO2 and IDO1 inhibitors, International Patent Application WO 2019/005559.
- Pei, Z. et al. (2019) TDO2 and IDO1 inhibitors, International Patent Application WO 2019/006047.
- Liu, S. et al. (2019) Crystal of tricyclic acid, International Patent Application WO 2019/034139.
- Garapaty et al. (2017) Small molecule modulators to understand the role of IDO1 and TDO2 in cancer, Cancer Research, 77 (13 Supplement): 5578-5578.
- Seegers, N. et al. (2014) High-throughput fluorescence-based screening assays for tryptophan-catabolizing enzymes, Journal of Biomolecular Screening, 19 (9): 1266-1274.
- Cordo et al. (2019) Phospho-Proteomic Profiling of T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Identifies Specific Kinase Activation Signatures That Can Predict Response to Targeted Therapy, ASH Annual Meeting 2019, Orlando, December 07-10, Poster Abstract #4649
- Conlon et al. (2019) Pre-clinical assessment of neratinib sensitivity and biomarkers of response, AACR-NCI-EORTC Conference Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics, Boston, October 26-30, Abstract A046
- Rageot et al. (2019) (S)-4-(Difluoromethyl)-5-(4-(3-methylmorpholino)-6-morpholino-1,3,5-triazin-2-yl)pyridin-2-amine (PQR530), a Potent, Orally Bioavailable, and Brain-Penetrable Dual Inhibitor of Class I PI3K and mTOR Kinase, Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 62 (13): 6241-6261.
- Grünewald et al. (2019) Rogaratinib: A potent and selective pan‐FGFR inhibitor with broad antitumor activity in FGFR‐overexpressing preclinical cancer models, International Journal of Cancer, 145 (5): 1346-1357.
- Gentile et al. (2018) A Novel Interaction Between the TLR7 and a Colchicine Derivative Revealed Through a Computational and Experimental Study, Pharmaceuticals, 11 (1): 22.
- Bohnacker et al. (2017) Deconvolution of Buparlisib’s mechanism of action defines specific PI3K and tubulin inhibitors for therapeutic intervention, Nature Communications, 8: 14683.
- Libouban et al. (2017) Stable aneuploid tumors cells are more sensitive to TTK inhibition than chromosomally unstable cell lines, Oncotarget, 8 (24): 38309–38325.
- Politz et al. (2017) Preclinical activity of the FGFR inhibitor rogaratinib (BAY 1163877) alone or in combination with antihormonal therapy in breast cancer, Cancer Research, 77 (13 Supplement): 1079-1079.
- Wentsch et al. (2017) Optimized Target Residence Time: Type 1½Inhibitors for p38a MAP Kinase with Improved Binding Kinetics through Direct Interaction with the R-Spine, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 56 (19): 5363-5367.
- Li et al. (2016) IL-7 Receptor Mutations and Steroid Resistance in Pediatric T cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: A Genome Sequencing Study, PLoS Med, 13 (12): e1002200.
- Canté-Barrett et al. (2016) MEK and PI3K-AKT inhibitors synergistically block activated IL7 receptor signaling in T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia, Leukemia, 30: 1832-1843.
- Maia et al. (2015) Inhibition of the spindle assembly checkpoint kinase TTK enhances the efficacy of docetaxel in a triple-negative breast cancer model, Annals of Oncology, 26 (10): 2180-2192.
- Cmiljanovic et al. (2015) PQR309: Structure-based design, synthesis and biological evaluation of a novel, selective, dual pan-PI3K/mTOR inhibitor, Cancer Research, 75 (15 Supplement): 2664-2664.
- Hudlebusch et al. (2014) The development of therapeutic inhibitors of the KDM5 histone demethylases, Cancer Research, 74 (19 Supplement): 5161-5161.